Will COVID-19 affect Anytown?
Like you, we’re watching with concern as COVID-19 continues to affect our communities and change how we approach our daily lives. In light of this, we are taking a moment to outline our commitment to our Anytown community – past and prospective.
- At present, Anytown Leadership Institute will take place as scheduled. OCCJ staff is closely monitoring CDC guidelines for gatherings.
- You and your family can feel confident applying now for Anytown 2020.
- However, should the situation change, know that all Anytown tuition payments are fully refundable. This means:
- If circumstances change and Anytown is canceled or postponed, or if you make the decision not to send your student to Anytown this summer, we will fully refund all payments.
- Alternatively, if your student is eligible for Anytown 2021, we can apply for your payment and save your spot for next year – it’s your choice.
Don’t forget that need-based scholarships are available to all applicants thanks to generous sponsors.
Questions or concerns? Email our Director of Programs, Avery Marshall, or call (918) 583-1361.
Anytown Leadership Institute is July 19 through 25 at Oklahoma State University-Stillwater. This program promotes self-confidence, leadership, and inclusion in a diverse atmosphere. Incoming sophomores, juniors and seniors from across Oklahoma are eligible to participate in this award-winning human relations program.
Anytown is often described as a "life-changing” opportunity by delegates who attend. This leadership training has made a difference in the lives of more than one thousand students since 1994. For additional information, click here, contact OCCJ at (918) 583-1361 or email email@example.com.