As parents and educators continue to navigate the new normal during COVID-19, we are excited to offer portions of our popular school-based program, Different and the Same on our website! Bookmark this post with all of the offerings in order. Different and the Same is produced by Family Communications, Inc.
- Sticks and Stones - themes: name-calling/hurting others as a reaction to being hurt
- Long Distance - theme: speaking a different language
- Play Ball - theme: stereotyping
- The Club - theme: standing up against prejudice directed at someone else
- Proud to be Me - theme: the pull between maintaining a strong cultural identity and assimilation
Show us how you're enjoying Different and the Same! Tag us in your photos on social media or send them in an email to Sandi at firstname.lastname@example.org.