Memberships fund the mission of OCCJ - Oklahoma’s only human relations organization solely dedicated to eliminating bias, bigotry and racism. Your annual membership gift directly supports the mission and work of OCCJ, underwriting programs such as Anytown Leadership Institute, STARS, Middletown, Trialogue and more.
Your membership allows us to expand and build new programming in classrooms, communities and businesses across the state. By investing in OCCJ as an individual member, you showcase a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, and support organizations and causes that elevate Oklahoma as a welcoming state. You also receive a network for learning and exploring different perspectives, backgrounds and religions.
For the first time, OCCJ is offering individual membership levels with additional benefits. Contact Eileen Schaumleffle at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All members receive these benefits:
- Members-only newsletter
- Invitations to special events
- Recognition in OCCJ's end-of-year report
- Annual website recognition
Members receive additional benefits at the following levels:
- $15 ticket to an annual signature networking event with speaker(s)
- $25 ticket to an annual signature networking event with speaker(s)
- $25 ticket to an annual signature network event with speaker(s)
- Choice of one discount: Inclusive Leadership Institute enrollment, or discounted ticket for Annual Tulsa or Oklahoma City Awards Dinner
- Free ticket to an annual signature networking event with speaker(s)
- Discounted price to attend Inclusive Leadership Institute
- Discounted price to attend Tulsa or Oklahoma City Annual Awards Dinner
All of the above benefits, plus:
All of the benefits listed above, plus: