Applications for the spring 2021 Inclusive Leadership Institute are currently closed. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions or would like to be added to a waitlist. Thank you for your interest!
To apply for the Inclusive Leadership Institute, please complete the following steps:
1. Complete the application form below
2. Upload your resume and submit your letter of recommendation either through the upload option or by March 5 by email.
3. Complete the bio information and submit your headshot using the form at the bottom of this page.
Thank you for your interest in the Inclusive Leadership Institute!
Program Description & Requirements
This leadership institute aims to develop Oklahoma professionals into inclusive leaders skilled with the knowledge and tools necessary to create inclusive workplaces and communities. This institute seeks applicants who are interested in becoming inclusive leaders and making a difference in the community and at work.
- Applicants must have at least two years of work experience in their current workplace or five years of previous professional work experience.
- Willing and able to self-reflect and work with others
Safety Considerations During COVID-19
To ensure the safety of our cohort and staff, our spring program will take place on the Zoom meeting platform. We are committed to nurturing an interactive virtual learning environment so that #ILIatHome is an enriching and meaningful experience.
Tuition, Payment, and Scholarships
Tuition for each participant of ILI is $600. Applicants may be sponsored by their employers, or with agreement from their employer, may sponsor themselves. If you are accepted into ILI, you and/or your employer will be invoiced accordingly. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of the invoice.
Scholarships are available to cover up to 50% of the program fee for eligible participants. Participants may request scholarship assistance when they apply for the institute.