Developing Inclusive Leaders for Our Community
“ILI was such an outstanding learning experience; even if you think you know a great deal about inclusion and leadership, I assure you that you’ll learn even more! Always ask, whose voice is not being heard?”
– Ken Randall, PT, Ph.D., MHR, Associate Dean, OU-Tulsa
Application & Selection Process
Our Spring 2021 applications are now closed. Please join our e-newsletter to be the first to hear about new cohort opportunities.
ILI approaches diversity and leadership issues from a no-fault, interactive foundation with the goal of affecting positive change. Throughout the program, ILI emphasizes the six characteristics of inclusive leadership as identified through research by Deloitte. These characteristics include commitment, courage, cognizance of bias, curiosity, cultural intelligence, and collaboration.
Participants of the Inclusive Leadership Institute are from various corporate, non-profit, governmental, and community organizations. This leadership training develops Oklahoma professionals into skilled leaders with the knowledge and tools necessary to create inclusive workplaces and communities. The program is open to applicants who are interested in using their skills to make a difference.
- Participants will build their capacity for the six characteristics of inclusive leadership.
- A tool kit for addressing issues of diversity in personal and professional settings.
- An ability to be an advocate for diversity and inclusion.
- More well-rounded leaders that can operate from an inclusive perspective.
- Employees with an increased understanding of the connection between inclusion and organizational success.
- Employees with enhanced organization leadership skills and a vision for the future.
Scholarships are available to cover up to 50% of the program fee for eligible participants. Participants may request scholarship assistance when they apply for the institute.