Program Description & Requirements
This leadership institute aims to develop Oklahoma professionals into inclusive leaders skilled with the knowledge and tools necessary to create inclusive workplaces and communities. This institute seeks applicants who are interested in becoming inclusive leaders and making a difference in the community and at work.
- Applicants must have at least two years of work experience in their current workplace or five years of previous professional work experience.
- Willing and able to self-reflect and work with others
Safety Considerations During COVID-19
To ensure the safety of our cohort and staff, our fall program will take place on the Zoom meeting platform. We are committed to nurturing an interactive virtual learning environment so that #ILIatHome is an enriching and meaningful experience.
In order to accomplish the program’s objectives, full program participation is expected.
Participants can miss up to three hours of programming and still be considered a graduate of the Inclusive Leadership Institute. In the event of an extended absence, participants can still attend, but will not receive the full benefits of the institute. In the event of an emergency, OCCJ office at (918) 583-1361 so accommodations can be made.
Application & Review Process
To apply for the Inclusive Leadership Institute, submit the application and one letter of recommendation* by July 31, 2020. You may submit your application materials to OCCJ by the following methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please use the subject line: ILI Application 2020
- Mail: Oklahoma Center for Community and Justice, Attn: Inclusive Leadership Institute 100 West Fifth St, Suite 335, Tulsa, OK 74103
- Fax: (918) 583-1367
The ILC Leadership Team will select 20-30 individuals to join to fall cohort. Applicants will be notified of selections by August 15.
*Recommendation letters may be written by a colleague, supervisor or mentor.
Tuition and Payment
- Tuition for each participant in the Inclusive Leadership Institute is $500.
- Applicants may be sponsored by their employer or may sponsor themselves, with agreement from their employer.
- Scholarships are available to cover up to 50% of the program fee for eligible participants. For more information on eligibility, contact OCCJ at (918) 583-1361.
- If you are accepted into the Inclusive Leadership Institute Class of 2020, you and/or your employer will be invoiced accordingly.
- Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice